DVCC Reliability Ride Update

We apologise for the delay in updating on this situation, we have been in contact with relevant organisations and while there remain some issues still to be resolved, we are aware there is uncertainty. We are hoping to run this event next spring, and have been working to secure a venue. We will confirm as soon as we have a date agreed with the venue, and entries for 2020 can be carried over. However we understand that some people may prefer a refund. If this is the case please contact us via derwentvalleycycling@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.